If you don’t accept the terms displayed here you should leave this website at once.
Liber Iudiciorum (detail). Historic Texts series by B.O.E.
- The site user access this website under his/her own and exclusive responsibility. The fact that any site user access this website does not mean that there is any kind of commercial relationship between the site surfer and eastwind magazines.
- Each information published on this website includes the data as they were chacked and investigated by EASTWIND writers in the latest date included on it.
Ban on modifications
- Nobody but the owner of EASTWIND or and his/her employees (in this case with the permission of the owner of EASTWIND) are allowed to alter, change, modify, adapt, delete or move this website
- All the information contents included in this website are published just with informative purposes.
Links in the website
- EASTWIND is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services that can be accessed sraight from or indirectly through the e-links included in this website.The links are included in this website just have informative purposes, if there’s no written indication on that point. The presence of the links should not be understood as any suggestion, invitation or recommendation by EASTWIND.The fact that a link is included in this website does not mean that there’s any relationship or contract between the people or company owners of the websites that can be accessed through the links.EASTWIND has the right to remove unilaterally any link included in this website.
Access, surfing and security
- Any access or surfing in this website means that the user accepts and knows all legal warns, as well as the terms and conditions of use included in the site. EASTWIND makes its best to guarantee the best conditions for the users to surf in this site as well as to avoid any harm or dammage that might be caused by their surfing.
- The users access this website in a “non secured” environment. This means that all the information is transmited in a not encrypted or coded way in this environment.
- All the information published or included in this website, as well as its graphic design and codes are subject of intellectual property rights, copyright and other rights as regulated under the Spanish and international laws on this point. The Spanish regulation on this field in force as of the date this website was published is the Royal Law Decree 1/1996 12th April (the legal act that approves the Intellectual Property Law currently in force in Spain.All the mentioned intellectual property rights, copyright and other rights belong to the owners of the EASTWIND magazines or/and their licensors or licensees, so that they are forbidden without the written consent of the mentioned owners of the EASTWIND magazines or their licensors, any kind of reproduction, handling and/or plagiarism, distribution, processing or communication to the public of all or part of the content of this site, and in general, of any object design or code included in this website, that are protected under the laws and legal rules on intellectual property rights.
They are also prohibited without the written consent by the mentioned owners of the EASTWIND magazines or their licensors any commercial trade, as well as any type of assignment of all or part of the content of this site, and in general, of any object design or code included in this website that are protected under the laws and legal rules on intellectual property rights.Any content published or included in this website should not be modified or published or used with commercial purposes without the previous and written consent by the owners of the EASTWIND magazines or their licensors.
- All the logos, anagrams, brands and trademarks showed through and on EASTWIND magazines belong to the owners of EASTWIND magazines or to third parties (people/companies/other entities) that allow the use of this items on the EASTWIND magazines. It is forbidden the use os any element (eg. brands, trademarks, commercial names, commecial labels, slogans or any other distinctive features or signs able to differenciate his/her owner or his/her properties or activities) legally protected uder the Industrial and Intellectual property regulations in force and showed, published or employed in this website, without the written permission of the owners of the EASTWIND magazines.
Legal procedures against infringement
- If they think it is needed, EASTWIND magazines and its owners will prosecute any miss use or infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights on the elements showed, published or employed in this web by any user of this website.
- The owners of the EASTWIND magazines guarantee the security and privacy for the personal data communicated by the users of this website to EASTWIND. In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, 15th December on the Protection of Personal Data in force in Spain (where EASTWIND magazines are hosted) we inform you that all your personal data communicated by you to EASTWIND will be integated in an automatized data base. We also inform you that the person responsible for managing this data base is Eva González Fernández, NIF: 50433907J (EASTWIND magazines owner), who is headquartered in Carretera de Húmera 87, port.7, 3ºD, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid -Spain-).
We will use and manage your personal data to send you the EASTWIND newsletter by e-mail.
The EASTWIND newsletter includes informative contents on business, management, culture and lifestyle among other fields.
The Eastwind newsletter also includes some commercial spaces where both eastwind and third parties can show their commercial communications on services and products, that we consider the users of this website may be interested in.
Any user of this website can exercise his/her right of objection, to cancel/delete update or modyfy his/her data as well as his/her access rights through written communication signed and rubricated accompanied with a copy of his/her personal identification card. Both the communication and the identification card copy should be sent to the address where Eva González (owner of EASTWIND magazines) is headquartered -see it in this same clause 13) or to the following e-mail email@example.com with the subject “drop out newsletter”
We inform you that EASTWIND has adopted all the technical and organzational measures needed to guarantee the integrity and safety of the personal data that the users of this website share with us, as well as to avoid any non authorized or illegal modification, loss, management, treatment or access.
Law and competent courts
- All terms and conditions of use included in this website, as well as all the relationships which may be derived from the use of this website are regulated and protected by the Spanish law.
- Any controversy that might be derived from the use or miss use of this website will be either solved and prosecuted before the competent courts.
Eva Gonzalez Fernandez
Ctra. de Humera 87, port. 7, 3ºD, 28224
Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Phone: 0034 913526443
EASTWIND © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved